Emergency Care - Jacobsen ER
From pediatrics to geriatrics, broken bones to life-threatening medical emergencies, the Jacobsen ER at Mease Countryside Hospital provides comprehensive, compassionate care, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What sets Mease Countryside's 32,000-square-foot ER apart from other emergency departments:
- Gold Seal of ApprovalTM certified for stroke care from the Joint Commission. This means our protocols for treating stroke patients meet the standards of the country's best programs.
- Home to the Mease Countryside Emergency Cardiac Center, our heart care team specializes in stopping ST elevation myocardial infarctions (STEMIs), considered the most critical type of heart attack, by performing emergency percutaneous coronary interventions (PCIs) - also known as angioplasties.
- Laboratory and radiology units located within the ER expedite assessing and diagnosing a patient's condition. Oftentimes, we receive test results in less than 30 minutes.
In addition to providing expert care and timely service, Countryside ER is also committed to making patients and families as comfortable as possible by offering the following amenities:
- 40 private treatment rooms
- TV sets and phones in every treatment room
- Two TV viewing areas in the main waiting room
- Children's waiting area
- A separate room for families to meet privately with medical staff
Mease Countryside Hospital
3231 McMullen Booth Rd.
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Maps & Directions