Mease Countryside Hospital is home to many of the finest surgeons on Florida’s West Coast and utilizes the latest in medical technology, including the most up-to-date minimally-invasive procedures, which provide for less post-surgical pain and shorter recovery times.
- Both inpatient and outpatient surgeries
- Pre-surgical teams who conduct laboratory work, EKGs and pre-anesthesia evaluations
- Advanced pain management services
- Short Stay Unit, a 23-hour concept available for those patients who need an extended recovery period but do not require an inpatient stay
- Orthopedic (hip or knee)
- Cardiac PCI
- Cardiac ICD Defibrillator
- Cesarean Delivery
Learn more about what to expect with our surgery patient guide.
Mease Countryside Hospital
3231 McMullen Booth Rd.
Safety Harbor, FL 34695
Maps & Directions