Certified Diabetes Educators
The Morton Plant North Bay Hospital team of experienced Certified Diabetes Educators (CDEs) is made up of endocrinologists, registered nurses and registered dietricians who work together to provide people with diabetes the tools they need to build healthier lives.
Through diabetes self-management courses and lifestyle counseling, individuals learn how to:
- Make healthy food choices
- Keep blood sugar in check
- Incorporate exercise into their lives
- Care for personal needs
- Make smart decisions about medication
- Reduce risk of complications
For more information on our diabetes education and treatment programs, call (727) 734-6888.