After experiencing an illness, injury or surgery that has placed new and unwelcome functional limitations on you, all you want is to return to your normal lifestyle. To be active again, as well as independent.
At Morton Plant North Bay, our dedicated and experienced rehabilitation staff is focused on providing inpatient and outpatient services that give you every opportunity to regain your quality of life. Emphasizing high quality service in all aspects of medical rehabilitation, our staff works with each patient to develop a personal program designed to meet individual goals.
While we treat a variety of injuries, illnesses and conditions, we specialize in neurological rehabilitation for patients who have suffered a stroke or other neurological disorders. We also provide therapy programs for a large number of orthopedic patients, including those who have undergone knee or hip surgeries.
Our staff takes a team approach to rehabilitation, and that includes patients and their families. We place a strong emphasis on education to empower patients to be active participants in their recovery. Our services include:
- Outpatient Rehabilitation Services at Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
- Therapy Programs: Physical, Occupational, Speech
- Hand Therapy provided by certified hand therapists
- VitalStim® for swallowing disorders
- Lymphedema Program
- Stroke Support Group: Morton Plant North Bay Hospital hosts a Stroke Support Group on the last Thursday of every month. Guest speakers provide the latest updates about stroke treatment and wellness. Caregivers are encouraged to attend and share their unique experiences. For more information about the support group, call (727) 843-4526.
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Medical Arts Building
6633 Forest Avenue
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Map & Directions
|Mitchell Rehabilitation Hospital
Morton Plant North Bay
6600 Madison Street
New Port Richey, FL 34652
Map & Directions