Morton Plant North Bay Hospital offers a comprehensive range of outpatient therapy services and state-of-the-art equipment to help recovering patients attain a high-level of function and independence.
Advantages of Morton Plant North Bay Hospital Outpatient Rehabilitation Services:
- Thorough evaluation to meet patient needs
- Individualized treatment
- Personal exercise instruction
- Patient education
- Instructions of home exercise programs
- Ongoing communication with referring physician
- Caring and knowledgeable staff
Our highly-trained physical therapists offer evaluation and treatment of bone, joint and muscle injuries, as well as neurological disorders, such as stroke. Through the use of therapeutic exercise, manual therapy and patient education, our physical therapists strive to help you reduce pain and increase function.
Our occupational therapists work with patients who have been impaired by a neurological or orthopedic condition to help improve their daily level of independence. A customized rehabilitation program is created for each patient, which may include:
- Instruction on the use of equipment
- Neuromuscular or therapeutic exercise programs
- Custom-made hand splints for a variety of medical conditions
- Visual perception retraining programs (speech, language and motor tasks that use all senses)
- A combination of all of the above
Our speech language pathologists focus on increasing the patient’s ability to communicate and to swallow by providing a thorough evaluation and developing a treatment program targeted to each patient’s needs. Our therapists then apply a range of treatment techniques to improve the patient’s speech, voice, language and swallowing functions.
For more information about our outpatient rehab services and programs, please call (727) 841-4655 or take a virtual tour of our new center!
Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Outpatient Rehabilitation Services
Medical Arts Building
6633 Forest Avenue
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Map & Directions